Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Uncle Andy

This is my Uncle Andy. He is my God Father, my Uncle, and my best friend. Whenever he was around everyone would complain that no one would get to hold me. He and I spent a lot of time together. This picture was taken on my Mommy's birthday, I was 1 1/2 months old then. Unfortunately on February 5 my Mommy got a devastating phone call from Nana that Uncle Andy had a massive heart attack and passed away that morning. Andy was about three months away from receiving his Doctorate at Immaculata University and only hours from holding his baby daughter, Cora. He was so smart yet he was only learning to be a Daddy. Aunt Trish was in labor the morning Uncle Andy passed. As horrible as that day began it ended with a happy healthy baby girl. Mommy tells me everyday that she will make sure I grow up knowing who my Uncle Andy was and how much he loved us all. There are no words to say how much we will miss him. Love you Uncle Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment