Caden's Page
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Sippy Cup
I'm just starting to learn how to use a sippy cup. I look at it like a toy with sweet stuff in it. Little do I know how good it will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kylene
View my complete profile
baby
Caden's Promise
There are a lot of friends and family out there that would like to see Caden as he grows up. He is 4 months old now but I'm adding all I can about him to this page. I hope you enjoy his life story.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(10)
Got to love that hair!Here's Cora, Caden, and my C...
Sippy Cup
Sitting
Insert Foot in Mouth
5 Months
Baby Cora
My Uncle Andy
Super Bowl '09
Single
Caden's Nursery
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment