Friday, March 6, 2009

6 Months







Hello everyone! Wow can you believe I'm 6 months old. This half a year has been the most topsy turby time of my life. I went to the doctor last week and I weighed in at 17 lbs. 11 oz. and my height is 28 1/2" tall. That put me in the 95 percentile for my age. I guess its inevitable, I'm gonna be taller then my Mommy and Daddy. Doc also said I could start eating more foods with more consistency. I still like the puree for now. So milestones you ask, well where do I begin. I'm sitting on my own, I've got teeth, I can say ba ba ba (a lot) and ma ma ma (sometimes), I can pass toys from hand to hand, and I've started to give Mommy 8 hours of sleep at night. I went to get my picture taken a couple days ago. Mommy has posted some of them for you. She's also trying to make sure everyone gets one. So be patient with her. She's been very busy helping with my Cousin Cora. My love to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kylene! He is getting soooo big! The pictures turned out GREAT!

    ReplyDelete