This is me on Halloween. Mom dressed me up a a pea pod. She's always calling me her Sweet Pea. We went to visit, Grandma Harp, Nana and Grampy Baney, Aunt Dina, Nana's work and Grampy's work. I got my first two pair of Air Jordans from Grandma Harp, Bib overalls from Aunt Connie, and Baby food from some of the neighbors, Ronda and Pam. Anyway I was 2 months old in this picture. I weighed 10 lb 10 oz and I am 23" long. I'm starting to hold my head up on my own now. I can also put weight on my legs when someone holds me upright. Mommy also noticed that I'm starting to smile.Thursday, January 15, 2009
Halloween '08
This is me on Halloween. Mom dressed me up a a pea pod. She's always calling me her Sweet Pea. We went to visit, Grandma Harp, Nana and Grampy Baney, Aunt Dina, Nana's work and Grampy's work. I got my first two pair of Air Jordans from Grandma Harp, Bib overalls from Aunt Connie, and Baby food from some of the neighbors, Ronda and Pam. Anyway I was 2 months old in this picture. I weighed 10 lb 10 oz and I am 23" long. I'm starting to hold my head up on my own now. I can also put weight on my legs when someone holds me upright. Mommy also noticed that I'm starting to smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment